#MARKICOB: SNP Animal Mask Dragon and Tiger






Nowadays women is not only care about how good the quality of their makeup, but also started to concern about skin care. Mask itself has an important role in skincare routines because of its benefits. Face mask can help reduce oil, hydrates skin, exfoliate dead skin, tighten pores, and many more. It also can relax your face skin and soul, because what’s better than totally in zen for around 20 minutes after a long tiring day? There are several types of mask: clay, gel, peel-offs, water sleeping, etc. But the one that stole many women hearts is sheet mask. Sheet mask is booming lately, especially the Korean one. I think it has been trending since past couple years (or more?). Many women love sheet mask because it’s easy and simple to use it. It soaked in rich essence that contains such powerful ingredients for each type of skin. Some says it’s very beneficial and really has good effects for their skin. That’s why I’m excited to give it a try.
 From many variants of sheet mask, I’m interested with animal mask from SNP (Shining Nature Purity). You might see this mask worn by your friends or celebrities, because lemme tell you, this mask is a huge success. It comes in 4 variants: dragon, panda, tiger, and otter. Each variant has its function:
·         Dragon is a soothing mask for sensitive and red skin
·         Panda is a whitening mask to restore dull and rough skin
·         Tiger is an anti-wrinkle mask to boost dulling skin cells with elastic energy
·         Otter is an aqua moisture mask to reinforce moisture retention of dry and water-insufficient skin
I tried the dragon and tiger. Here’s what I thought:
First I tried the dragon one. At that time I have redness around my cheeks and nose. After I take a bath, I put the mask on and leave it for 20 minutes. The contour of the mask is pretty much fit with my face shape. The smell is kinda refreshing and not too strong. It’s not really has generous amount of essence, just enough to wet the mask. The ingredients of this mask are water, glycerin, coconut water, alcohol, betaine, sodioum hyaluronate, beta-glucan, licorice root ectract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, rosemary leaf extract, chestnut shell extract, punica granatum fruit extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, , scutellaria baicalensis root extract, polysorbate 80, carbomer, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, disodium EDTA and perfume.



How it Works and Results:
           Surprisingly it did calm my redness. Too bad i didn’t took before-after photosL It was quite soothing and didn’t  irritating my skin more. Since i tried it one time, there’s no magic after effect. It doesn’t make my acne scars disappear in one night. Maybe i need to routinely use it to get a better effect. The mask itself does dry out after 20 minutes, so it doesn’t make your face flooded by essence.
 


           Few days later, I tried the tiger mask. Like the previous one it comes in a sachet, but inside there’s a tiger face printed on the sheet mask. The amount of essence is basically the same with the dragon mask, it’s just enough for one time usage only. It also has pleasant smell like the dragon type. I gotta try the other variants, so I’ll know if SNP made the masks with just the same smell. At that time, my skin condition was a lil bit dull, because I ran out my regular mask for almost 2 weeks. I think that was the perfect time to try this product, since it supposed to be dull skin cells booster that can leave the skin radiant and resilient (like written on the sachet LOL). The ingredients are water, glycerin, coconut water, alcohol betaine, evening primrose oil, camellia japonica seed oil,sodium hyaluronate, punica granatum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, blueberry fruit extract, polysorbate 80, carbomer, hydroxyethylcellulosa, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, disodium EDTA, adenosine and perfume.


How it Works and Results:
After I leave it for 20 minutes my skin feels cool and refreshed. I also feel like my skin being a lil bit tighter and brighter than before. Since I used it only for one time, I can’t really judge  the performance more. The alcohol in this mask isn’t bothering me at all. 
This mask is pretty interesting, because they used coconut water as one of the main ingredients. Coconut water has many benefits for ourwhitening, clearing acne scars, cleanse your skin, and many more amazing things. I’ll absolutely gonna repurchase these masks and maybe try the other variants.
P.S: The ink for these printed masks is totally safe. According to Ulta, this mask is made from natural pulp for highly concentrated essence to stay on skin longer. SNP also donates some of their profits to Korea Animal Protection Society.

»Where to buy: I don’t see any in Supermarkets or Drugstores yet, but if you live in Indonesia you can buy’em on local online shops on Instagram or e-commerce, like shopee or tokopedia.
»Price: IDR 20k-30k. Beware of fake SNP Animal Mask with very cheap price.

Comments

Popular Posts