#MARKICOB: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence






                  Hello! Welcome to my very first blog’s post. It’s about time for me to finally turn my thoughts into words *tee-hee*. In this post, I will write down my honest review about Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence. To be honest,  I’m a little late of joining the sunscreen game. I thought it’s enough for me to protect my face from sunlight and UV if I use caps or umbrella every time I stepped outside, until I found my first dark spot under my left eyeL. It’s heartbreaking, because i’m only 21 years old back then and I already had a dark spot ! The first sunscreen I’ve tried is Skin Aqua SPF 30+ for normal to oily skin. Long story short, it makes me get breakouts here and there, so I should stop using it, unless I wanna be in a battle with acnes forever. One of my friends (who have tried tons of sunscreens) told me to try Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence. She told me that it was the best sunscreen she ever tried. So I impulsively bought it and try it for a for few weeks. Here is what I thought:








Biore UV Aqua Rich watery Essence comes in a simple blue tube and the information of the product are written all in Japanese (since it’s originally a Japanese product). I managed to get the information and ingredients of the product, because it has imported by PT. KAO Indonesia and they also have translated all the things. It said the product can protect our skin from the danger of UV that can cause dark spot and sunburn/dull skin. It comes in watery texture, which is lightweight and refreshing. It contains Hyaluronic acid, royal jelly, and mixture of citrus extract to keep our skin moist. The ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Agar, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Grandis, Citrus Medica Limonum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Fragrance.  As said on the product’s information, this sunscreen is very lightweight, non-sticky, and absorbs well. It’s almost felt like water and doesn’t make our face or body greasy. It’s important, because I have an oily & acne-prone skin, that makes any sunscreen looks greasy and disgusting LOL. It also has SPF 50+ and PA++++. It has a citrus fragrance, but it doesn’t bother me much. Since it contains alcohol, it may not suitable for dry or sensitive skin. If you have dry or sensitive skin, you can do patch test first to check if this product is suitable for you.
I use little amount (ca. ¼ teaspoon) of this sunscreen on my face every morning after I’ve done my skincare routine and before make up, after that I add another ¼ teaspoon for my neck. I also use this sunscreen on my hand and leg.


How it Works and Results:











Because of the watery texture, it absorbs quicker than any sunscreen i’ve ever tried and it leaves my skin soft. I’ve used it for couple weeks and I don’t get any breakouts on my face so far. I used this sunscreen as a make up’s primer once and it made my makeup stay, but I suggest to use primer after the sunscreen. This is the best sunscreen so far, because it's non greasy and give zero white cast on my face. Definitely gonna repurchase after I use this product until the last drip :p


» Where to buy: Century,Guardian, or online stores (I don’t see any in Supermarkets yet)
» Price:  ± 98k-129k (may be vary depends on where u buy it)

Comments

Popular Posts