Korean Skincare Mini Haul (literally!)



Annyeonghaseyo! After several times writing  full reviews, I decided to make a (not so) mini review about some Korean skincare products that I’m dying to try. I bought these products from Shopee, because they provide free shipping, therefore I can buy cheaper products from an online shop in Batam without paying IDR 20k for the shipping fee. Yeay! In this post I will review COSRX Snail Mucin 96 Essence sachet pack, COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask sachet pack, Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 3g, Laneige Water Sleeping Mask 15 ml and Son&Park Beauty Water 60ml. These products has been everyone's favorite lately, so I’m curious if these things will be my favorite(s) or not.


* COSRX SNAIL MUCIN 97 ESSENCE *

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ! The fact that it contains 96% of snail secretion (no kidding!) is just amazed me. The texture is pretty thick and goopy, but once you apply it on your face it will absorbs perfectly. Give your face gentle taps after spreading the product evenly, so it will be perfectly absorbed. After I used this product, I finally know how it feels like to have a moist skin. Even my dry skin around my nose is cured. I only bought 2 sachets, therefore I don’t know the effects on my skin yet, except that it’s very moisturizing. I’ve read several reviews and they said that this essence will not works immediately for healing acne scars or reduce wrinkles, but I think it’s worth to try.

**Price: IDR 3-8K

* COSRX ULTRA MOISTURIZING HONEY MASK*


At first, i'm not really interested in this mask, because i like clay mask and sheet mask more than gel mask. But one day, my friend brought this mask when she had sleepover at my place and asked me to try it as sleeping mask. After I used it overnight, my face feels a lil bit greasy, but very moist and bouncy. This mask actually gives better effects on me than the Laneige one. Based on my friend's personal review, this product also can be used as  a wash-off mask and night cream, so this mask is definitely a win-win!

**Price: IDR 3-8K

             
* LANEIGE LIP MASK*

At first, I thought the packaging will be as big as Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. After the package arrived, apparently it comes in a tiny size. Before I try this lip mask, I’ve tried the one from Petitfee and I pretty much loved it.  I used this lip mask before I go to bed. This product is water based, so it's very lightweight. When you apply it on your lips, it turns into oily balm, but actually feels like any regular lipbalm. Since this product is (almost) everyone’s favorite, I assumed that lip mask from Laneige will perform better. But sadly, it doesn’t. I definitely choose Petitfee lip mask over Laneige lip mask,  because it's cheaper (than fullsize Laneige lip mask), but well moisturized. Eventhough it came in tiny size, we can actually use it for a pretty long time. You don't have apply too much on your lips, just like when you were applying lipbalm.

**Price: IDR 30-50K

* LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING MASK *

This is what people claims as their holy grail sleeping mask. Just like the lip mask, this mask is also water based and lightweight. I really like the scent and the cooling/refreshing feeling when I applied it on my face. I do really like everything about this mask, beside it doesn’t make any effect on my face-_- I use this before sleep at night and in the morning my face doesn’t look greasy. It does make my skin moist and subtle, but not as good as the COSRX one. If you have normal or oily skin, this sleeping mask might be perfect for you, but if you have dry skin, I suggest to use mask that more moisturizing.

**Price: IDR 50-85K


* SON&PARK BEAUTY WATER *
 First of all…. I HATE THE SMELL. It smells like chemical solution X hospital and really bothers me everytime i apply it on my face, but Thank God it quickly disappears:)) I've done this mini bottle and I like it so far. It does exfoliate my dead skin cells (but not in a harsh way) and refresh my skin. I used it as toner after cleansing and it doesn't tighten my skin like some products that I ever used. I still need to try another korean toners to decide, if i'd put this product on  my holy-grail-list or not.

**Price: 70-110K

Comments

Popular Posts