i'm jobless no more!!

Me right now


    I want to write a lengthy post about me finally got hired on my Linkedin, but I guess I write it down here first😂. After whining for 2 months++, your girl is officially jobless no more! Well, it's not my dream job yet HAHAHA, but at least I won't be penniless at the end of the month. The whole process of job seeking in the middle of a pandemic is very exhausting and to finally scored a job is, really, a luxury. To everyone who has been struggling to get a job and getting paid, never hesitate an opportunity that might be there in front of your eyes. Not for now. It might be below your standard or not exactly your dream job, but take what you can take now. Yes, money can't buy happiness, but money can pay bills, buy good food and fill your savings. 

Cheers to new days🍻

See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts