Life After I (abruptly) Resigned

                                            


     Hi there! Can you believe it's already September 2023? Time really flies! I hope you're doing well. Personally, I've been taking it (not so) easy since I've been unemployed since last January. But it's actually been nice to have some free time to do the things I enjoy. Last February, I went on a holiday to Bandung with some friends and had a blast exploring the local cafes and food scene. I also went to Solo & Jogja for Eid Al-fitr holiday with my family. Believe me, my last-year-self won't be this lucky to have a proper vacation like this haha.

    Aside from that, I've been keeping busy with my hobbies and meeting up with friends. One new thing I've tried was Tiktok, and it's been surprisingly fun! I've been creating videos about concerts, food, and cool places, and I've found it to be a great outlet for my creativity. Even though Tiktok is a business-oriented app, I think it's still a great place to have fun and express yourself creatively. I'm looking forward to exploring more and seeing what else I can come up with!

    Here's the latest video that I posted on my account. Still learning much about the editing and stuff hehe. Hopefully it will get better and will be beneficial for my future career😊


(in case you're wondering, it's one of my fave cafe in Surabaya called 'Brain Coffee'. Their coffee is really to die for, no cap!)

See you tomorrow!








Comments

Popular Posts